Date: August 13 - 13, 2019
eClosing Webinar: One of the industry-wide barriers to eClosing in the past has been the perceived lack of acceptance from investors and warehouse banks. However, momentum has shifted as major lender investors have recently made the strategic decision to purchase eNotes as a natural step in their digital lending expansion. In fact, eNotes experienced 5,000% YoY growth in the first quarter of 2019*.
Why have investors started purchasing eNotes? Learn that – and more – during a webinar hosted by Docutech.
Webinar Date: Tuesday, August 13th
Webinar Time: 1 pm ESTRegister Now
Subject matter experts will explain the benefits your organization will gain by implementing eNotes and walk you through how to get started with this project.
Areas we’ll cover during the webinar:
- Overview of eClosing options
- Investor eclose requirements
- The process of purchasing an eNote
- Industry acceptance of eNotes
- Insights from Simplifile on changing investor policies regarding e-recorded documents
- Insights from MERS about how to gain executive sponsorship and prepare for integration with the MERS® eRegistry
- Insights from Fannie Mae
If you can’t join live, Register now and we’ll send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.
* HousingWire, Use of eNotes Skyrockets, April 11, 2019