One of the primary benefits of the evolution towards end-to-end integrated digital mortgages is the concept of a paperless loan process. However, given the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rules, eliminating paper — and its respective costs — has been an ongoing challenge for lenders.
First American Docutech serves to eliminate this challenge by providing always ready print fulfillment centers, a direct to fulfillment API, LOS data pushback, and detailed compliance reporting to deliver all state and federally compliant as well as custom documents to borrowers.
First American Docutech’s document generation system was designed with integrated electronic delivery and configurable failover to print and mail services. Our service automatically drops initial disclosures and other documents to paper if the borrower doesn’t respond or prefers the electronic version, enabling us to mail and deliver on schedule.
Our fulfillment API allows any lender to use First American Docutech to print and mail documents of any kind, on-demand, regardless of the document generation system. This process takes the work and worry out and gives lenders all of the benefits they enjoy with their fully digital document workflow.
Critical event data associated with both the electronic and paper delivery status are sent back to the lender’s system of record where they are ingested automatically to drive workflow forward and to optimize the loan life cycle to achieve the earliest loan close date.
Fulfillment Service Benefits:
- Automated triggers ensuring documents are delivered according to client requirements
- The right document is always delivered to the right person on time, every time
- Real-time reporting of document packages
- Worry-free accuracy
- Industry-leading physical and information security protects privacy
- Custom build requirements supported
- Multiple quality assurance controls throughout the process
- Easy to implement
- Our in-house and fully redundant fulfillment centers ensure business continuity
- API requires limited data points for quick implementation and works with any system that generates and exports simple, XML-based data files with attachments
Read more in our recent blog:Fulfillment API Blog