New Client Implementations:
- Configures ConformX to align with your specific business rules and specifications
- Coordinates all package type and document work
- Creates timeline accounting for customization and maintenance utilizing project management software
- Leads all project communication
Once First American Docutech’s technologies have been implemented, our account management and client success teams work to ensure our technologies and services are best serving the needs of your organization.
As a First American Docutech client, your team can rely upon a dedicated Client Relationship Manager to ensure your specific needs are addressed in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the management of your ConformX and Solex configurations
- Managing document changes
- Managing functionality issues and requests
- Managing and tracking requests through our TaskWatch ticketing system
- Conducting periodic account management meetings
In addition to a dedicated Client Relationship Manager, key accounts will have a dedicated Client Success Executive serving as a big-picture strategic advocate within First American Docutech. Each Client Success Executive is passionate about providing personalized service to our clients, bringing both product and domain expertise to ensure that First American Docutech consistently delivers the highest level of service.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates needs on an ongoing basis
- Advises on optimal utilization of current services and applicability
- Advises on relevancy of future initiatives, products and processes