Docutech Compliance Services
Docutech®, a First American company, is committed to providing exceptional service and value to help improve regulatory compliance for our clients. While leveraging a framework of expertise, technology, and change management, our regulatory and legal acumen augments our dynamic and innovative technologies to provide a holistic document service you can trust. And unlike our competitors, we don’t charge a subscription fee for our compliance services.
- Value-added compliance services with no subscription fee
- Available team of seasoned compliance attorneys and paralegals
- Constant monitoring of multiple industry sources
- Continual compliance auditing
- Access to compliance website for regulatory updates
- Expedient change management
When it comes to navigating the ever-changing regulatory environment, including the QM and TRID rules stemming from the Dodd-Frank Act and the CFPB, First American Data & Analytics is your solution for comprehensive loan-level compliance reviews and background checks for third-party originators and other business vendors.
- The RegsDataTM Compliance Suite makes sure loans are in compliance with laws and regulations
- Vendor Management Suite provides you with the ability to review 100% of third-party originator application information with real-time license checks
- NMLS® Consumer Access data to validate the mortgage broker and loan officer’s NMLS status
- We deliver up-to-date compliance solutions that help you focus on your core business objectives while mitigating risks
Commitment to Compliance
With a long history of providing industry-leading compliance services, Docutech understands the critical nature of the loan documentation services we provide. Given the heightened regulatory scrutiny of consumer financial transactions, having a business partner you can rely upon to reduce your regulatory burden is vital. When you work with Docutech, you are working with a company committed to your success by providing services and solutions that comply with all applicable rules and regulations.Compliance Resources
Download Solution Brief