The Solex platform provides eDelivery, eSign, eClose, eVault and soon Customer Communication Management. Solex is integrated with the ConformX dynamic document generation engine to help you streamline document operations, improve compliance and optimize your customer experience.
The All-in-One eSigning Solution.Download Solution Brief
Unlike other eSign technologies that have limited integration support and rely on additional third-party platforms, Solex is a comprehensive, all-in-one eSign solution. With Solex, document delivery and signature is accelerated, operations are streamlined, and compliance, security and the customer experience are all improved.
With Solex eSign, lenders can:
- Improve efficiency and accuracy through dynamic documents and automated workflows
- eDeliver documents to borrowers while providing complete visibility into document status
- Enable borrowers to eSign anywhere, anytime, from any device
- Ensure eSigned disclosures and documents meet all regulatory requirements
- Receive and store documents in a secure eVault, all within the same platform
- Enhance security and compliance
Integrated eClosings through one common platform.Download Solution Brief
Solex eClosing provides a seamless digital mortgage closing solution for agents, lenders and borrowers through one common platform. Integrated with Simplifile for eNotarization and eRecording, now mortgage closing is accelerated, streamlined and the customer experience is greatly improved.
Solex eClosing features include:
- ConformX dynamic eDocument library
- Lender-initiated Closing Document draw notifications to Title/Settlement
- Borrower & Settlement preview
- External document inclusion
- eSign and eDelivery
- LOS Pushback and email notifications for lender
- MISMO© SMART® Doc Version 1.02 for eNote eSigning
- eVault with MERS© eRegistry & eDelivery
Customer Communication Management (CCM)
Coming soon, Solex will enable mortgage originators and servicers to seamlessly create, configure, personalize, and distribute traditional and digital communication through one common platform integrated with the ConformX dynamic document generation engine.
- Improved customer experience
- Easy document creation
- Streamlined campaign execution and management
- Efficient change tracking
- Seamless distribution scheduling
- Improved compliance
- Omni-channel preview and output
- Reporting and analytics
- Intelligent storage and tracking
- User access rights administration
- Workflow management
For updates and information on Solex CCM, join our mailing list or contact us.